Headquartered in New York, with facilities all over the globe, Hisun is an industry leading manufacturer and integrator of an expansive line of LED products that are designed to improve reliability and energy efficiency in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments. The Hisun brand is synonymous with the very highest standards for safety and reliability.
Hisun is seeking an E-Commerce Associate to work in our online marketing department, and to explore online opportunities. It will be the job of this manager to streamline and foster growth within our various online sales channels.
- Must be familiar with the ever changing e-commerce ecosystem.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Must be familiar with paid-media, and have a strong understanding of how to optimize ad campaigns in order to maximize ROI.
- Must have a fair amount of computer and graphics skills.
- The ability to code is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a must.
Hisun is seeking a sourcing agent whose responsibilities will be to source premium products from suppliers at the lowest cost, while considering factors like longevity and scalability. The Sourcing Agent will be expected to follow the newly introduced strategic sourcing process and to ensure that supplier performance is continuously improved through active service level agreements.
- Must be able to communicate in Chinese. (Reading and writing are a must.)
- Know-how of establishing contracts, monitoring performance and resolving issues.
- Proactive, hands-on and results-orientated. Embraces getting the job done.
- Business acumen to manage commercial relationships and negotiations.
Hisun is currently in planning on expanding to 40 new retail locations, and as such requires new store managers. It will be the role of this manager to plan out the day-to-day of the store's various employees, as well as to devise new tactics for company growth. These managers will report directly to HQ and be responsible for complying the reports of the various metrics involved in operating the store.
- Over 3 years experience as a Store Manager, or as an entrepreneur
- The ability to properly managing a team in a way that optimizes growth
- Skilled in both qualitative and quantitative analysis
Needs to be able to design PCB controlling circuits for LED boards; develop new algorithms for existing programs; develop new User Interface; analyze optical properties of LED products; develop methods to calibrate the color of LED screens; evaluate and examine engineering projects; provide professional solutions for clients.
Mail resume to: 41-09 College Point Blvd., Flushing, NY 11355, Attn: Cathy Shi.
-B.A. in Electrical Engineering
-Experience working with LED products
LED Product Design Engineer
Due to growth, Hisun has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced LED Product Design Engineer in Flushing, New York. This new role will primarily be responsible for product design and support of our LED Luminaires team. Other responsibilities of the Product Design Engineer includes cost, material, and manufacturing analysis, as well as the identification and evaluation of alternatives, design for UL and other regulatory compliance, tooling estimation, and rapid product realization.
This position will offer an exceptional compensation plan designed to attract the most skilled professionals.
- 2 years of experience in LED product design and product development
- Knowledge and experience in the design and manufacturing of cast and extruded parts
- Must have knowledge of LED drivers and Controls
- Demonstrates expert understanding of LEDs, lighting simulation, thermal simulation and testing
- Must be proficient in Solid Works 3D modeling, AutoCAD, or Pro-Engineering
- Must be familiar with UL/ETL compliance and recommended practices
- Capable of working in a moderately fast-paced environment and possess multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to deal with all levels of colleagues in the organization
Hisun is seeking a full-time indoor salesperson to take care of our walk-in customers.
Receives (by telephone, fax or email) requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers. Make quotations on standard items, write orders, and relay pertinent order information to customers.
Coordinate with other departments in handling purchase orders and providing service to customers.
Perform duties with marketing department, where customer contact is a prime responsibility.
Hisun is seeking full-time Outdoor Salespersons to enlarge our business range by reaching out to potential customers.
Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential new sales leads as well as various referral sources.
Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential customer market opportunities.
Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.